**International and non-mainland UK delivery; unfortunately we can no longer send batteries outside of mainland UK. Please understand if you accidentally order a battery to a non-mainland UK address we will have no choice but to refund your purchase**
- Width: 71 mm
- Height: 96 mm
- Length: 71 mm
- Voltage: 6 volts
This is a genuine Yuasa battery and looks very similar to the batteries originally supplied with the Honda Chaly 6V as new. This battery is supplied dry with no battery acid pack.
Please note: This battery should never be fitted on it's side. It is only suitable for vertical fitment
- Most problems with batteries today are due to improper initial activation
- Newly activated batteries should ALWAYS be CHARGED before you install them into any motorcycle, otherwise they will lose at least 20% of their capacity
- This will definitely result in a much shorter service life or other battery problems
- Fill the battery to the indicated level
- Charge the battery for three to five hours at the current equivalent of 1/10 of its rated capacity to get a full charge.
- Failure caused by incorrect activation or charging is NOT a warranty issue
Further research by GS-Yuasa shows that 95% of alleged problems occurring with batteries that have been in service for more than a couple of months and have been left standing without charge are caused by SULFATION. This is a condition where a crystal like material forms on the lead plates. When this chemical reaction happens, it is impossible to restore a full charge and the battery has to be replaced. This is NOT caused by a faulty battery, it is a fault with maintenance. Please ensure batteries are kept charged on a suitable charger when not in use.